Courses at venues in South West England. UK.
Subjects so far have included:
- The Spring Garden.
- Wessex Gardens in Summer. A week of visits to the best gardens in West Dorset with illustrated evening talks.
- Propagation by Seed & Cuttings.
- Autumn Colour Days with Guided Garden Walks.
- Tree & Shrub Planting.
- Pruning & Training Trees & Shrubs.
Short courses are continuously under development, but if there’s a subject area, venue or activity you would like to plan an event for, do get in touch. A selection of Illustrated Talks, Lectures and Practical Demonstrations, listed in “Talks”, are available as features at events such as:-
- Garden Parties
- Gardening Parties
- Charity Events
- Gardens Open
- Garden Days
- Dig and Dine Groups
- Gift Days
- Activity Days
- Corporate Events
Burrow Farm Gardens
Dalwood. Axminster. Devon. EX13 7ET. UK.
Contact Mary Benger on 01404 831 285
The gardens are open to the public in summer.
Ring for opening times.
- llustrated Talks.
- Practical Demonstrations.
- Guided Walks around the 10 acre Gardens.